Dr. Dan Patterson, Chief Design Officer at InEight and founder of BASIS, will be running an interactive workshop in London on the morning of the 28th of November. Topics to be covered include:
1. Establish a hub for your project knowledge by storing historical CPM schedules, standard fragnets or subnets, productivity rates, and risk events in the InEight BASIS Knowledge Library. InEight BASIS draws from this information to make accurate and informed suggestions to the planner.
2. Learn how to plan smarter with the InEight BASIS inference engine which proactively provides context-aware suggestions to you during the concept and detailed planning phase. These smart suggestions expedite the planning process and reduce the number of plan iterations between a scheduler and expert stakeholder(s).
3. Develop a consensus-based plan through internal and external team member feedback via an easy-to-use project scorecard. This simplified markup process shortens the amount of time it takes to collect input and gain consensus on a plan.
4. Identify risks, events, and issues quickly during plan development and use InEight BASIS to facilitate risk workshops. Integration with Primavera Risk Analysis (fka Pertmaster) and Deltek Acumen Risk allow captured risk events to be incorporated into schedule risk analysis exercises.
5. Build a plan from scratch in InEight BASIS or import an existing plan from Oracle Primavera, Microsoft Project, or Deltek Open Plan. Export a consensus-based plan, calibrated and validated in InEight BASIS, back to the planning tool of your choice.
Location – Link to Little Ship Club Venue Website – Recommended entrance is off Southwark Bridge
9AM – Registration, coffee and networking
10AM – Workshop commences. Topics to be covered are as follows
12:00 – Lunch – Catering by CH & Co who have the Royal Warrant. This will be an excellent lunch!
13:30 – “Glimpse of the Future of Project Controls” event starts – Information on this link. Workshop attendees will have the £10 fee waived for the Glimpse event courtesy of InEight BASIS should they wish to stay for the afternoon.
16:30 – Bar opens for networking, one on one demonstrations, discussions with the Glimpse sponsors and general networking.
For more information on InEight BASIS visit www.basisplanning.com
All applicants for this free workshop will be vetted for their suitability to attend. This event is only open to project management professionals with experience in planning and scheduling. Given the limited places available and expected high demand please understand that your registration is subject to confirmation.